Hunter works in our Gulfport office, focusing his practice in General Litigation & Insurance Defense and Construction Law & Litigation.
He previously served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Michael T. Parker, United States District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, where he assisted the court with drafting opinions regarding civil and criminal matters. Similarly, he later worked as an intern for the Honorable Mark S. Norris, United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee.
Over a span of six years, Hunter notably served as a paralegal specialist with the United States Army, subsequently receiving an active duty honorable discharge.
Hunter’s dedication and service are assets to Daniel Coker and our clients.
Mississippi Bar Association
Honors & Awards
Military Awards & Decorations
- Active Duty Honorable Discharge
- Certificate of Achievement
- Army Achievement Medals (2)
- Army Good Conduct Medal
- Parachutist Badge
- Overseas Service Ribbon (2)
- National Defense Service Ribbon
- Korean Defense Service Ribbon
- Special Forces Basic Combat Qual. Course