Chris is a shareholder in the firm’s Gulfport office. Licensed to practice in both Alabama and Mississippi, Chris focuses his practice in the areas of workers’ compensation, general litigation, and insurance. Over his career, he has worked with clients across numerous industries ranging from the hospitality industry to oil and gas distribution. He began his career as an Assistant District Attorney in Baldwin County, Alabama, and has experience representing criminal defendants charged with misdemeanors and felonies. Chris is AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Prior to entering the legal field, Chris worked as the Communications Manager for the Bassmaster Tournament Trail and ESPN Outdoors. Chris is a 2013 Graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast and has served as a board member of a local nonprofit.
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent® Rated
- Murray and Taylor Win Summary Judgment
- Murray and Taylor Win Defense Verdict in Harrison County
- In An Automobile Accident Case Before The County Court Of Jackson County
- U.S. District Court For The Southern District Of Mississippi
- Madison v. GEICO General Insurance Co.,49 So. 3d 1166 (Miss. Ct. App. 2010)