Ed is a fellow with the American College of Trial Lawyers, a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), and is AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. Ed has represented clients in general civil defense litigation for three decades. His practice emphasizes trial work, and over the last ten years, Ed has tried approximately thirty jury trials to verdict in Mississippi courtrooms. The Mississippi Jury Verdict Reporter has listed Ed as the most prolific trial lawyer on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Ed also has an active practice in Louisiana State and Federal Courts.
Ed has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America® in the fields of Litigation-Insurance, Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation-Defendants.
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Russell Blass Walker Chapter of the American Inn of Court
- The Mississippi Bar
Honors & Awards
- Inducted into the American Board of Trial Advocates (“ABOTA”) in 2018
- Inducted into The American College of Trial Lawyers in 2017
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Litigation – Insurance
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent® Rated
- Mid-South Super Lawyers – 2014 – 2017
- Top Rated Lawyer – Personal Injury Defense
Honors & Awards Announcements
- Twenty-Four Daniel Coker Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®
- 14 Daniel Coker lawyers named to 2020 Best Lawyers®
- Daniel Coker Ranked Second Most Prolific Law Firm for the Eight Year Period 2011-2018