Ben is a shareholder in the Jackson office. He is a member of the firm’s Workers’ Compensation practice group and works exclusively in this field representing employers and insurance companies in claims ranging from minor injuries to major medical issues. With over two decades of this specialized experience, Ben’s comprehensive knowledge of workers’ compensation law is an invaluable asset to our clients.
In addition to being admitted to practice in federal and state courts in Mississippi, Ben is admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, the United States Navy-Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals, and the Tribal Court of the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians.
Ben has been recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers and by Best Lawyers in America® in the field of Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers, and he is AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Choctaw Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Claims Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America®, Workers Compensation Law – Employers, 2015 – Present
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent® Rated
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2011 – 2017
- Top Rated Lawyer, Personal Injury Defense
Honors & Awards Announcements
- Twenty-Four Daniel Coker Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®
- 14 Daniel Coker lawyers named to 2020 Best Lawyers®
- 2017 DCHB Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Announced