19 Daniel Coker Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List
Daniel Coker is pleased to announce that 19 lawyers from our firm have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer.
Daniel Coker would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to the 2022 Best Lawyers list:
- Edward C. Taylor – Litigation – Insurance, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- George E. Abdo – Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Gary K. Jones – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Thomas R. Julian – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Roy A. Smith – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, and Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Jason Strong – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- James Weems – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Wilton V. Byars – Insurance Law, Municipal Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Timothy M. Peeples – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- George E. Read – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Kenneth A. Rutherford – Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law
- Shea S. Scott – Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance, and Personal Injury – Defendants
- Robert F. Stacy – Litigation – Insurance and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
About Daniel Coker
Founded in 1946, Daniel Coker is a Mississippi law firm with three offices strategically located in Gulfport, Jackson, and Oxford, Mississippi. The firm focuses primarily in the area of civil defense litigation. Learn more at www.danielcoker.com.