Representing Individuals and Companies in Automobile Accident Litigation
When it comes to motor vehicle accidents, our lawyers litigate personal lines and commercial lines claims with agility and depth. We handle damages ranging from wrongful death, to catastrophic injury, to soft tissue injuries. These cases can turn on evidence as simple as a photograph or as detailed as applying engineering principles in accident reconstruction. We know the difference. Avoiding liability requires carefully conceived and tested demonstrative evidence that can be effectively presented in court.
On a more personal note, because many collisions cause tragic situations for plaintiffs and their families, this factor cannot (and should not) be ignored. As defense counsel, it is important to try these cases with empathy appropriate to the circumstances while ensuring that the litigation produces a just result. At Daniel Coker, we have more than 75 years of providing excellent results for our clients in automobile litigation.
With over 75 years in the field, emotionally charged cases are in able, learned hands at Daniel Coker.
Proper evaluation of client exposure requires experience that can only be gained in the courtroom. Our firm’s extensive expertise in automobile accident litigation is evidenced by demonstrable trial experience that has outpaced all other law firms in Mississippi over the past eight years. Daniel Coker provides our clients practical advice and insights tested in the courtroom to make informed decisions. Whether pursuing settlement negotiations, litigation, mediation, arbitration, or a jury trial for a particular claim, it is always our goal to protect the client’s interests.
- Federal District Court Rules that Insurance Policy Provision was a Condition Precedent for Coverage
- Driskell and Watson Get Case Dismissed in Washington County
- Daniel Coker’s Damage Evaluation Matches Trial Outcome
- Mississippi Supreme Court Reverses Circuit Court Ruling on Venue
- Weeks, Inc. and D&W Tire and Muffler Company, Inc. vs. Lewis; In the Supreme Court of Mississippi; NO. 2020-IA-01337-SCT
- A Hancock County Jury Rendered a Defense Verdict
- J.M. v. Bailey, 42 So. 3d 618 (Miss. Ct. App. 2010)