George’s practice is dedicated almost exclusively to civil defense litigation with a heavy emphasis on the professional liability and construction industries. He also handles cases involving governmental liability, commercial litigation, financial institutions and credit litigation, and general litigation. Litigating with insight and diligence, George has successfully tried cases to verdict in both state and federal courts over the last 27 years. His conscientious attention to detail cultivates positive solutions for clients.
George serves as Chair of the firm’s Professional Liability practice group and Co-Chair of the firm’s Construction Law & Litigation practice group. He is also a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and is Vice-President of the firm. George has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America® in the fields of Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation–Defendants and is AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America®, 2019 – Present
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent® Rated
- Top Rated Lawyer – Personal Injury Defense
Honors & Awards Announcements
- Twenty-Four Daniel Coker Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®
- 14 Daniel Coker lawyers named to 2020 Best Lawyers®
- DCH&B Shareholders Are “Top Rated Lawyers – Personal Injury Defense”