Achieving Favorable Results in Complex Commercial and Business Litigation
Daniel Coker’s reputation was built on success in complex commercial litigation. Our firm’s founding partner, Joe H. Daniel, prosecuted commercial cases on both sides of the aisle involving issues ranging from banking to business interruption when the “silk stocking” firms of the time considered litigation unseemly. By the 1960s, Mr. Daniel was known for his skill in litigating complex commercial, construction, banking, and bonding disputes.
Today, Daniel Coker attorneys strive to uphold Mr. Daniel’s values of the highest legal ethics, hard work, disciplined-but-creative planning, and adaptive execution in everything they do—and it shows in the results that we have consistently been able to achieve for our firm’s clients.
The lawyers in our Commercial & Business Litigation Practice Group have successfully handled commercial and business disputes on behalf of clients in virtually every industry. We draw on a team of active AV Preeminent-Rated lawyers, including a group recognized in Best Lawyers in America® in Litigation for:
- Banking & Finance
- Mass Tort and Class Actions – Defendants
- Municipal Litigation
Other members of our group have also been recognized for their expertise in:
- Natural Resources
- Oil & Gas
These nationally recognized attorneys are supported by talented young lawyers who are committed to the firm’s deeply-rooted values, while introducing innovative litigation technology to efficiently and effectively produce favorable results for our clients.
- Motion to Dismiss Granted in Favor of 1031 Exchange Agent
- Federal Court Dismisses Plaintiff’s Due Process Claims Against Public School District
- Motion for Summary Judgment Granted in Favor of Defendant
- Unanimous Defense Verdict in Warren County
- Pierce v Dependable Abrasives, Inc., et al,
- Banks v Dependable Abrasives, Inc, et al
- Yahoshua-Yisrael: Yahweh ex rel. Ellis v. Northcentral Elec. Power Ass’n, 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 40898 (N.D. Miss. Mar. 27, 2014)