Complex Litigation Defense in Mississippi and Surrounding States
Cases can be substantially complex because of subject matter and procedurally complex because of factors such as the number of parties and witnesses, electronic evidence, or geographic challenges. In many cases, the risk of an issue arising that complicates or increases the stakes of a particular dispute is beyond the defendant’s control. Whatever the reason for the complexity, rest assured that Daniel Coker’s team of highly skilled litigators effectively manage large-scale litigation and position our clients’ cases for success. In addition to substantial internal resources, Daniel Coker’s attorneys have developed close working relationships with an array of experts whose opinions can assist with case evaluation and development.
From three offices in Mississippi, Daniel Coker has litigated complex disputes in state courts in most of Mississippi’s 82 counties and its seven federal divisions. Beyond Mississippi, our lawyers have experience in state and federal courts across Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Tennessee. For more than 75 years, Daniel Coker lawyers have been helping clients resolve complex disputes favorably in a variety of practice areas:
- Commercial and business disputes
- Bad faith and extra-contractual liability disputes
- Commercial transportation litigation
- Construction litigation
- Financial institution and credit litigation
- Personal injury and wrongful death litigation
- Professional liability and malpractice litigation
- Toxic torts and environmental claims
Complex litigation requires competent trial counsel, and Daniel Coker’s attorneys have been recognized time and again by several organizations and publications as being at the top of their field in their respective practice areas.
- United States District Court for Southern District of Mississippi to Consider all Motions for Summary Judgment Before Final Judgment
- Obtained A Plaintiff’s Verdict In A Jury Trial In The Second Judicial District Of Panola County, Mississippi
- Yahoshua-Yisrael: Yahweh ex rel. Ellis v. Northcentral Elec. Power Ass’n, 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 40898 (N.D. Miss. Mar. 27, 2014)