In the 20 years Tim has been with the firm, he has focused his practice on representing employers, construction companies, and financial institutions across Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas.
Tim is a frequent presenter on employment and construction issues, is a member of the Steering Committee of ALFA International’s Labor & Employment Law and Hospitality & Retail practice groups, and participates in several construction-related organizations. He also chairs multiple practice groups within the firm including the Construction Law & Litigation practice group and the Financial Institutions & Credit Litigation practice group. Additionally, Tim serves as a member of the firm’s governing body.
Prior to joining Daniel Coker, Tim clerked at the Mississippi Supreme Court with former Chief Justice Lenore Prather. Earlier in his legal career, Tim was repeatedly recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in employment litigation defense. More recently, he has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America® in the practice areas of litigation and labor and employment.
- ALFA International
- Hospitality & Retail Practice Group Steering Committee
- Labor & Employment Practice Group Steering Committee
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Lafayette County Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America® – Litigation & Labor and Employment, 2021
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2011 – 2014
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent® Rated
Honors & Awards Announcements
- Twenty-Four Daniel Coker Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®
- 2014 SuperLawyers and Rising Stars Announced
- New Directors