2022 Super Lawyers® Names 7 Daniel Coker Lawyers For Their Accomplishments
Wed 21st Dec, 2022 Firm News
Super Lawyers® is a national rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
We’re pleased to announce that seven Daniel Coker lawyers have been cited by Super Lawyers for 2022 as follows:
- Wilton V. Byars, III is named a 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyer (Personal Injury General – Defense) and Top 50 Mississippi and Top 50 Memphis (with his base office location in Oxford, MS).
- Roy A Smith, Jr. is a 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyer (Personal Injury – Products – Defense). He practices in the Jackson office.
- Robert F. Stacy, Jr. is a 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyer (Personal Injury General – Defense). He practices in the Oxford office.
- Edward C. Taylor is a 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyer (General Litigation). He practices in the Gulfport office.
Daniel Coker’s 2022 Mid-South Rising Stars include:
- Julia Jimenez (Personal Injury General – Defense), located in our Oxford office.
- Katie R. VanCamp (General Litigation), located in our Gulfport office.
- Lauren E. Ward (Civil Litigation – Defense), located in our Oxford office.
We’re always gratified to earn important industry recognition like this, but we never forget that Daniel Coker’s highest value comes from how deeply we value you.